Welcome to Step By Step Pediatrics!
We’re glad that you are interested in becoming a new patient at our office. We have attempted to make your transition to our office as efficient and as medically smooth as possible.
- Please call our office at 317-328-6800 to speak with one of our pediatric nurses to initiate New Patient information.
- Our nurses will review your child/children’s names, ages, a short health history, and your health insurance plan with you during that phone call.
- Our office staff will then mail you a New Patient Packet which includes a Registration Form and a Record Release for each child.
- After you receive the New Patient packet in the mail, please sign the Record Release for each child and forward it to the previous pediatrician or physician to release all of the medical records (especially the immunization dates) to SBS Pediatrics.
- Complete the Registration for each child. Mail the form/forms along with a copy of each child’s individual health insurance card to our office. You may personally deliver this information to our office if you wish.
- Once we receive the completed Registration form, our scheduling staff will assemble a medical chart for each new patient and call you to schedule your child’s/children’s first checkup at SBS Pediatrics.
- To assure medical continuity for each new patient at Step By Step Pediatrics, we request that all completed paper work and previous medical records be returned to our office prior to the first appointment.
- We look forward to meeting you and working with your child/children/adolescents.